Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Pour Monsieur

Hey Mr. Mister
It might give you the creeps because I admit I'm a creep, but I like you.
Not just the simple infatuation or lust or crush or something as feeble as such..
But I like all that's in you.
And if someone is greater than the sum of his parts, then that would be you.
You are such one of the greatest people I knew.
Maybe I was only sweetly biased, but that's what I see on you in the now.
And I have evidences to support my argument if that is even debatable.

And there's a prideful fact that I know..
I know you like me too--though I'm not sure as to what level that fondness is.
Maybe you like me as me--meaning just another person who you think of as a bit nicer than a stranger.
Maybe you like me as a friend--nothing more nor less than that.
Maybe you like me as a weird bum because I'm a little creep.
But liking me as a person whom you may value more than the aforementioned, just like what they may think, I doubt that a bit much.
Because I don't know what's on your mind.
You actually bewilder me because you laugh at my silly jokes and I don't know if all that is real or you just don't want to embarrass me though I won't be.
You do things for me that I really appreciate more than anyone else could (I know you're just a kind creature).
You feed my ego a lot of times..
You also appreciate the things I'm fond of.
We're almost alike and I almost wanted to hate you for that..
because it makes me think that we're destined for each other--what a silly phrase, I know.

And this revelation may either give you the chills like a frightened kid (or just a disgusted socialite), or feed your ego too. But well, it's true.
And yeah you're not really that furry and definitely not fluffy, but I really think of you as such because I wanted to hug you (aha! another icky reaction)..
But don't give a damned malicious reaction on that.
I just really wanted to hug you to prove myself that you're real.  
Because it's not always that you meet somebody so especially awesomely-weird that you want to be with, for keeps, for a lifetime.
It's not as shallow as a biased and almost limited romantic love would be; or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic; but if you get me, what I would like to mean is that...
I am so fond of you that I want to be close to you as much as you would allow me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment