![]() |
| Familiar Pull by MNCRiami |
But I do not expect it to be.
'Cause I do not know your side.
I only know mine though..
I'm not even sure if I'm fully acquainted with it.
I cannot even discern what I must feel or how I must embrace this bewilderment.
I feel a familiar strangeness within--the one I felt aeons of aeons ago..
when I first felt my heartbeat rise and fall in rhythm.
Why do I have to experience such tipsy-turvies again?
So who is to blame in all these?
Is it me..who is being dragged almost effortlessly into your gravity?
Or is it you who overtly or covertly drag me into your flames?
Is there really a need for anyone to blame?
Or is it just all a misunderstanding?
A treachery perhaps, played on me by the most wretched of my brains?
How unfathomable this is..
Though it doesn't cost so much of me nor a bit of a pressure.
It's not a pain in my heart.
It does not destroy my core.
It just put into distraught reasons and logic remaining.
And slowly.. ever so slowly pulls me into something currently unknown.

No comments:
Post a Comment