![]() |
| PUP North Wing, 6th floor by MNCRiami |
I did not want you to fall for me just because of the things I did for you--
for the songs I wrote and sang, the compositions I made, and the other things I silently just did to describe my feelings for you.
I wanted you to fall for me for just how you saw me back then.
I wanted you to fall in love with me naturally.
Not just as gratitude for my deeds..
But well it didn't happen.
I understand though..
Things just don't happen as you expected them to be..
And someone won't just easily and suddenly feel the same way for you.
After all those predicaments involving me concerning you..
I did opt to fall out of love from you..
I also chose to move on and let you go..
..that I never anticipated would happen after years of just regarding you..
Now that all are said and done..
All those things I did for you (which were also for me)
were just a part of my memory..
a part of my life history
a part of what you were to me.
It is not my current reality anymore.
All I have with me now are the remnants of those sentiments I had for you...

No comments:
Post a Comment