Monday, 12 November 2012

The Remaining

by MNCRiami
When there’s some remaining love available yet unavailable for me to reach.
 And those things that make me cry and smile keeps on wandering on this head of mine.
 And those moments wired in my consciousness, when you were there by my side.
 Those things you did such as touching strands of my hair, slipping them between your fingers; looking at me with those mysterious eyes; holding my hand, while stroking my palm with your thumb; hugging, holding me so tight like we were to never part; laughing at things and talking out the night.
 Those were what mattered the most. The most important and fascinating moments of my life.
 However ridiculous for such naivety I may seem to you, it won’t matter anymore.
 Even if it’s not what I am to you, this is what you are to me.
 For I have struggled with so many things, for so many times, for this, no one has ever cut through those wires that connect you into my mind.
 These words bound and stitched together by my psyche were the bits and pieces of my life that felt so real yet seems so unreal.

 Well, I never understood why I still feel and remember things as these.
 But I understand well that there is some love remaining,
if not from us, maybe from you, or just as how obvious it must be, it is from me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Well, this is the remaining bits of that within me. It’s just tough ignoring it.
  Plus, you keep on showing up in my dreams. -_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment