Sunday, 3 March 2013

Ours was better backwards..

We never see each other now. I have accepted the things that may never be for me. I moved on.
We’ve got no extra time.
We met a few intimate times.

We still talked to each other, telling me you've moved on.
I told you I was always here for you. You constrained yourself.

You’ve been hurt, almost died and been broken into tiny little pieces just like I did. I could just watch.
You’ve found another and you fell in love. You stayed away. I felt bad and watched from afar.

You blamed and hated me. I hated you at most.
I cried so hard and cursed at you and killed you in my mind when you told me you were never coming back.

The next thing I knew, we were happy again.
I cried in disbelief.
You told me if we could just be friends.
My heartbeat weakened and turned sluggish every single day until it almost stopped.

I realized you never actually told me that you love me. It was short lived. We stayed close to each other a few more times. I felt so happy and alive with fluttering butterflies in my stomach. We exchanged “I love you” for many times. I fell in love. We got so close. We became good friends. We found time.

It all ended up when I saw your face, when our eyes met for the first time and a sudden feeling of curiosity played in my mind that we could be close to each other.
I was happy.
And now how can I even miss what has never even existed in the first place..





---
This entry is inspired by http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me/2010/07/world-is-better-backwards.html
which is of course, much much better...  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment