I am a problematical, melodramatic person who often thinks of
things in the most complicated manner. As hyperbolic as it seems, but I
usually contemplate hardly on such simple things ordinary people would
not even care about. However, there’s this one intricate thought that
furthermore stimulates my nerves to ponder and extract something from it
every time it comes to my mind. I have long been stupefied by this idea
that could make matters worse, otherwise, alleviate the atmosphere.
LOVE--- a complete happiness in proof and proved a great wretchedness. A word all in this world well knows, yet none knows well. It is the most valuable word to me, but the most abused term of all time. A passionate feeling that could either set everything straight, or set everything in complete disarray. It is an intriguing fact that could even set anyone into somewhere else in the world, perhaps, in a wonderland. It could make one’s life in a complete fantasy-brought-to-reality, yet put another into a dreadful cradle. How ironic love is.
YOU and I were just examples and victims of this fantasy called romantic love. A bizarre experience it had been for us. We’ve bear a reality beneath the fantasy. Many have shown me reasons to love. Different types of people showed their love, but only a few took my breath away. And only one has remained here in my heart, in my head, and in my soul?? Yes, someone got me off my feet. It’s YOU. And funny how we ended so fast and yet we stayed as close. I still can’t figure out why. Why I’ve fallen for you. . Until now. .. And yet I don’t know where it’s leading me to. But so sure am I that it is you. It is you who captivates my soul. It is you whom I think about, every day and every night. As stupid these words as they seem. But it’s true. It’s YOU.
And this is the monster inside me.. actually, it's eating me up little by little.I hope this monster won't consume the rest of me, my whole reality..Hindi ako EMO.. Adik lang talaga ako sa isang tao.. hehe :)

No comments:
Post a Comment