Sunday, 2 March 2014

The haunting

Nostalgia by MNCRiami
Here comes the past...

It haunts me with the memories

with the feelings

with the things I did

and of the person whom those things were dedicated to..





There were still a lot of things that person didn't know I did.

A lot of songs that person didn't know I wrote.

A lot of other things dedicated for that person.

BUT... is it really love? Was it really love.. even back then?



Even if I fall for another person..
And whenever I weigh my feelings between that other person and you..
There's always this big difference.
You always seem greater than everyone I met..
And the "fall" isn't always as deep as the one I felt with you..

Oh crap.
Did I fall on one of the dungeons of my mind again?
Yes. Dungeons.

There were lots of dungeons dug and built by the memories of you.
At times, I call them traps, pitfalls.
Sometimes I call them dilemmas.
at times, just some technical glitch in my mind
or some kind of a short circuit in it.

Maybe you're confused.
Don't worry, I am too.
I've just wrote an entirely different emotion-filled diary last month for another person
and yet, now I have written again, but addressed to my past.
Well, as I have always described my mind, it is a labyrinth for me.
A mystery even I can't decipher as much.

I liked you. I wanted you. I loved you.

And now all of it is haunting me again.

All of "you" is haunting me again.

All the other words I couldn't say and I wasn't able to say may be found here..
This song is for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment